Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1+1 Membership Drive

December 3, 2012
Dear Fellow Toastmasters,
 
It is with much enthusiasm that I share with you an idea to grow and strengthen our globally inspired organization. I've been a Toastmaster for more than 22 years, and throughout that time, I have introduced Toastmasters' programs to my family, colleagues and countless friends. In fact, many of the people that I referred have experienced tremendous growth in their professional and personal lives, due in part to the skills they gained as a Toastmaster. I believe that every individual can enrich their lives through Toastmasters, and Toastmasters can be enriched by having more members and diverse perspectives.
DTM John Lau
International President
 
 
For this reason, we have created the 1+1 campaign. When a member invites a friend and encourages them to join, the member grows, the friend grows and Toastmasters International grows.
 
I invite you to watch this video, to help you better understand the program and how you can participate and benefit.
 
Today, Toastmasters International is more than a quarter of a million members strong, but together we can grow and cultivate the next generation of great leaders and communicators.
 
To learn more about the 1+1 campaign and how members, clubs and districts can participate and be rewarded, please visit www.toastmasters.org/1plus1. I am confident that you will make a positive difference in the lives of those that you've encouraged to join Toastmasters.
 
Sincerely,
 
 
John Lau, DTM
International President

0 comments:

Post a Comment